Hi all, thank you all again for your ongoing support. This community has really helped me through this process.
On the journey home today this was the best sign...
So today we transferred a day 3, 9 cell- grade 2 embryo. We also froze 3 others.
We were given the choice to wait until day 5, but risked losing some of our others.
My gut instinct said go today, they also offered to put two in, one good and one other 8 cell poorer quality but we opted just for the one. Several reasons, one of which is that I had surgery on my womb a year ago which may impact on me carrying twins.
So far so good. I can't believe I'm in the 2 WW gang!!! Never would of believed it, this time last year.