First appointment in an hour and half !!! Nervous is an understatement !!!

So the day is finally here . Feel extremely nervous . I'm so proud of myself as I've got to below my goal weight , I'm wearing extra light leggings and a lightweight shirt so that when they weigh me it won't add on any more Pounds !

Part of me is thinking they will delay things and tell me to go back when I get my period as I still need FSH blood ( am 3 weeks late ) and another part keeps thinking they will give me meds and get the ball rolling . I guess I'll find out soon .

Definitely going out for a nice juicy burger and chips and large wine after this appointment .

Keep everything crossed for me .

I know a a few of you also have your first app today wishing you loads of luck .

Babies here we come 🍼👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

5 Replies

• Best of luck!! And here's hoping that'll be the last glass of wine you'll be consuming for a few months! 😊

• Good luck today hope all goes well for you!!! Let me know how you get on, I'm off to work after this appointment!! Long day ahead for me!!! Xx

• Hi Aimaim77. Just hoping that all went well for you. Diane

• Hi Diane , it was amazing . I start the pill tmr for 24 days got scan booked for 20th feb and to teach how to give inj start nasal spray on 20th Deb . Got more scans booked for 7th, 9th, 11th March , with egg collection on 14th March . Am over the moon . Xxx

• Hi. And so deserved! Glad all has been simply mapped out for you. Good luck! Diane

You may also like...