Tearing like feeling?

Hi,

I was diagnosed with Endo four years ago. I am in pain pretty much all the time although the pain varies from manageable to unbearable. My first six months of Prostap went well although the pain has come back with a vengeance again. I'm due to see the consultant in a few weeks.

Sometimes if I try to lift things, say a heavy bag of shopping, I get a terrible tearing like sensation in my pelvic area. This really worries me when it happens. Does anyone get the same or know why it happens?

Thanks X

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Might be scar tissue inside not letting your other organs be flexible?

• Hi Kb3rry, I'm sorry to hear your in so much pain. Likewise, I am in constant pain were I cannot get out of bed and I am unable to do simple tasks. I also get what is like a ripping sensation in my tummy and I think it will just be the endo as I had these pains even before my lap. I hope you get better soon and wish you all the best for the future. Keep smiling and don't let it get ytou down, don't let it win. Alex xxx

• i get that pain/feeling in varying degrees whenever doing anything bending over or lifting like you say - i cannot even seem to do a full shop on my own anymore as i end up in so much pain after so i either need my hubby or sons to help or my hubby just goes on his own xxx

• i know what your saying about lifting things when i be lifting things even things that you would of been able to lift before you were in so much pain you just feel so weak

• Thanks for the replies. Aww i'm sorry to hear that you are all getting the same thing. It's a horrible feeling. I am struggling with the fact that I cant do simple things, my hubby is great but I am a strong willed person and am finding it difficult. I hope you all get relief from this soon. Take care everyone and thanks.Xx

You may also like...