Endometriosis UK
37,467 members32,927 posts

Chronic Fatigue

Hi all, I am new! I have been going to the doctors / hospital for 8 years and have only just discovered my symptoms are Endo, I had my first lapro in September and am due back the end of this month. I wondered if anyone else suffered with fatigue because of it ? This is one of the biggest things for me and because I work full time its really hard, I can sleep 10 hours at night wake up and an hour later I feel exhausted sat at my desk! Does anyone else suffer and any tips of how to help with the tierdness? It is really getting me down xx

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Amie, I think Fatigue is quite common. some things that I found really helped me were taking omega supplements. I’m vegan so I take some that are made from algee. I also take vitamins for boosting immune system with tumeric in and started doing yoga and trying to incorporate exercise into my day when I can, most importantly don’t beat yourself up when you need to rest. Sometimes your body just needs that extra sleep :) xx

1 like

Hi, thanks for this I do exercise every day it helps me for about an hour and then I'm exhausted. I will try the supplements though! Its so hard being at work all day and feeling like this xx

1 like

Yes it’s super hard especially working full time. I know what you mean some days I do a bit of exercise and feel great, other times after about an hour I’m ready to hibernate. I hope the supplements help xx

You may also like...