Rough day today

Had a lap last Monday with a different consultant and he removed a patch of endo, since Friday I've really been struggling to wee and have a horrible 'low down' pain as well as a pain in my back that won't go even with painkillers. Today im reduced to just a dribble when I try to go and it takes ages to produce that :-( I've got no appetite and just want to curl in a ball but I can't because it hurts too much ...don't know what to do for the best

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi hun,

I was the exact same after my surgery, I couldn't wee properly, it hurt and it was only a trickle, I think it may have something to do with the catheter?

Mine settled after about 2 weeks xxx

• Maybe worth dropping a sample in to your gp so they can check for infection. I hope you feel better soon x

• I've been to the Drs this morning I have an infection and some bladder retention 😒 got some medication and got to see how it goes, thanks for the replies x

• Oh no bless you, last thing you need on top of everything else, I'm just at the end of a course of antibiotics myself. Awful when you get an infection to add to existing problems. I hope you feel better real soon x

You may also like...