Bladder problem help

Hi everyone i didn't know where to post this but here goes i am 33 years old and i have overactive bladder this has missed up my life i cant sleep probably everytime i go to lay down i have to get back up to pee this has been going on for 1 year and a half i have two kids and i work its affecting my work also and at times its hard to bladder feels like its going to burst if i dont get to the washroom in time someone please help i really dont want surgery to correct this

5 Replies

• Have a look at interstitial cystitis. Diagnosis is by cystoscopy and once confirmed is manageable by meds but not curable.

• Thank you soo much for the reply i went to the doc today and he gived me some samples

of myrbetriq mirabegron will this help

• That was one of the meds which did not work for me. If you have IC you really need a cystoscopy for diagnosis, its like having endo, you need a laparoscopy to be sure. I wasted the best part of a year trying different meds, it was only when they all failed that I had a cystoscopy. See how the meds go and if you are still suffering ask for a referral to a urologist or a urogynae. I was lucky in some respects as I was private through work and my consultant is a urogynae.

• At least your GP listened, mine told me I was too young to have IC and should be in my 70s!! I was referred to gynae due to other issues with painful periods and bleeding in between. As well as IC I also have ademyosis, multiple fibroids, endometriosis and polyps. I have also been told that if you have IC then you most probably have endo.

• Hey thanks for replying this really helps thank you

So yeah i have been seeing a urologist hes the one that prescribe that medicine for me ....and am going to see a gynecologist soon to see if i should get surgery to correct my bladder ....i am soo tired with this bladder problem and i really dont want to do surgery soo question are you better now or are you still going through it?

You may also like...