Help weight gain

Hi everyone since the gynocologist old me to have a back to back pill I have gained 2 stone and I can't seem to get rid of it, I had my first period this month but still no weight shifted I do not eat massive amounts I have the odd treat now and again but not enough to cause such a high weight gain. Has anyone got any advice I feel bloated unattractive and horrible not what I want on top of dealing with Edno in itself.

Hope all you ladies are doing ok. Thanks for any advice in advance xx

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Hun, I haven't got any advice but wanted to say you're not alone and I know exactly how you feel. Had TAH (for adenomyosis) BSO and excision in March. Started on hrt end of May, so a month ago and have put on a stone and a half. It's horrible isn't it. As if we don't have enough to deal with.

• Hiya, I'm glad it's not just me, I'm sorry you have to go through the same though. It's ever since iv been on so much medication. But if I don't take the medication I feel even worse than I do anyway :( iv learnt that bread makes my stomach really uncomfortable so I'm trying to not eat that as much. Thank you for your reply though I really appreciate knowing I'm not alone. X

You may also like...