Support Group in Reading area!

Hi ladies, I'm starting up a new support group in the Reading area. I've had my training with Endo UK and I'm looking to have my first meeting at the beginning of December. I am looking for people who would like to join me! To help raise awareness, learn more, and to meet new people. Please comment if you would like to come along, then I can provide some more details! Also, if you'd like to suggest a particular topic or area to base the first session on, feel free! Thanks.

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'd like to come along. I live in the Reading area. Please let me know the details. Thank you.

• Hi! That'd be great... I'm looking to book a room at the RISC café, do you know where that is? It'll be on the 8th December (Tuesday). It's a taster session to meet new people, talk about topics we'd like to cover etc... if you're still interested please let me know and I'll pass on more details once I have them :) x

• All sounds fab. I do know where the cafe is too. I work in London but usually get into Reading around 7pm so I hope that works - will it be an evening meeting? I'd love to meet others, share, and offer my support too. Thanks x

• Hey! I now have a date and venue - Monday 14th December, 7.30-9.30pm at RISC Global Cafe, Reading. Please let me know if you're still interested :) I am also now up on the official Endo UK website, feel free to check it out.

• I am still interested :)

• Hey, are you still planning on holding the meeting this evening? :)

• Hi, yes I am! I will be running the meeting from 7.30-9.30 tonight at RISC Global Cafe, Reading. Please confirm if you're still interested! Thanks :)

• I'll be there!

• Hello again, I'm currently having a few problems contacting RISC at the moment, but will keep you updated! Yes, they will be evening meetings, probably around 7/7.30pm start :) xx

• Hello, I also live in Reading and would like to come along. I would like to see how other people deal with the pain but happy to discuss any other topics

• Brilliant, that's great! Yes, that's always a good reason to turn up. I'm just trying to find a venue at the moment but as soon as I have one I will let you know :)

• Hey! I now have a date and venue - Monday 14th December, 7.30-9.30pm at RISC Global Cafe, Reading. Please let me know if you're still interested :) I am also now up on the official Endo UK website, feel free to check it out.

• I'm still interested. Look forward to it.

• Hi, if you want to get the message out to other ladies in your area, there are some UK endo groups on Facebook where you could post this too, here are a couple:

m.facebook.com/profile.php?...

m.facebook.com/profile.php?...

You may also like...