Sorry, I must be annoying younall with all these question, but it's my first operation and I don't know what to expect, so all these questions just pop in my head!!
1) can you smoke in the lead up to the surgery? (If anyone says no, I might cry because that's when I'lI need one the most hahaha!)
2) what happens during the theatre prep?
3) do they put the canular in your hand before you go up? Or do they put it in when you're up there?
4) does anyone else have the same issue I do? I have no veins in my hand!!! (Well, I do obviously, but they're not very visible!!) Do they put the canular elsewhere? llike your arm or something?
5) do you have antibiotics after the surgery?
6) in my hospital, they do not let your partner stay with you whilst you are waiting, if anyone else had this problem, was your partner allowed to be there when you woke up?
Thank you for reading and thanks in advance for any answers ♥♥