I'm panicking as this morning I was contacted and now have my second lap on Tuesday. I was surprised as I was told it wouldn't be until September time. Because of the short notice I haven't abstained from unprotected sex as hubby and I are ttc. This is our 6 month of trying and I know it's unlikely but there's always a chance I could be and then having the op could ruin everything. My lap is 3 days before my period is due. If I did a test 3 days early on the day of my lap would it be to early to detect if I was pregnant? Also I'm worried that even if the test comes back neg they may still decide not to operate just in case.
Has anyone been in this situation before?
Thanks for any replies x