I'm currently waiting for a lap this will be my second one this year. My consultant is now currently off sick and meant to be returning middle of July, they say they had switched a few people around to other consultants depending on what needed doing. I'm not one of these. I have been off woke since beginning of march this is when I have first op, since then my gp has said I need to stay of due to the pain I am in and the pain relief I am on. I am not coping well at all I have pain everyday but just last week the pain got 10 times worse, the doctor gave me gabapentin to try and carry on taking tramadol and paracetamol. Still no improvement, so much so I was advised to go to A&E on Monday, I went and they really did nothing, checked me over to make sure didn't have an infection then just said nothing they can do till the operation and sent me on my way. I really don't know what to do I feel like know one is listening to me, since Monday the pain has got worse, today for most of the morning I haven't been able to move out of bed Due to the pain, I had to ring my partner I was so scared of what was happening.
I am so scared in what to do, no one cares how much pain I am in and the tablets aren't helping. All they keep saying is wait till the op, they don't understand that I really can't! I just don't see how I will get to making it to then.
Anybody have any advice?
They already say I have endo and think I have it on my bowel. So next step is to remove it if possible.
Sorry for such a long post just se so lost. I would love to be able to go private but the money just isn't available even more so with my work not paying sick pay. Struggling so much
Thank you x