New Sensor Today: DEXCOM : Well, after... - Diabetes Research...

Diabetes Research & Wellness Foundation

5,702 members1,378 posts

New Sensor Today: DEXCOM

Activity2004
Activity2004Administrator

Well, after all the trouble I had last night before bedtime and part of the very early morning into the afternoon today, I had to change my sensor and insert a new one right now. Later today after dinner, I will call Tech. Support and get my next free new sensor and complain about the reason why I couldn’t recalibrate when I knew the system was way off. If they ask me any questions, I will let them know that it shouldn’t tell me to recalibrate in 15 minutes after I tried to enter my number and it didn’t like it. To me, this seems unfair and makes me feel like I’m wasting my supplies of testing equipment/strips when I was told that I was not going to be needing to do 5-8 tests a day. I tested my blood sugars about 10 times yesterday!😫

Since I kept being woken up by the alarms today, I didn’t get a good night’s sleep and had a massive headache for most of the day. Doing okay now.😀👍

Hope you’re doing well and you’re staying healthy and happy.😀👍🌈

6 Replies

Hello, it must be so very frustrating and worrying at the same time.

You certainly seem well informed and know just how to handle these problems.

I hope that you have a better night tonight without any disturbances.

Best wishes, Tim.

Activity2004
Activity2004Administrator in reply to footgo

Thank you, Tim. I hope to get some sleep tonight. I will let you and everyone else know how things go when I can. Have a great evening!😀👍🌈🙏

footgo
footgo in reply to Activity2004

Thank you, you have a lovely evening too!

Take care of yourself, Tim.

Activity2004
Activity2004Administrator in reply to footgo

Will do! Thank you!😀👍🌈

Waiting for the warm up period to finish.

Jerry
JerryGuest

Oh Leah I’m really sorry at least your head ache has gone, I hope the new sensor is OK and you have no alarms tonight. 🌈😊

Activity2004
Activity2004Administrator in reply to Jerry

Same here! I will hopefully get a non disturbed sleep tonight.😀👍🌈

You may also like...