What a Great Week!: DEXCOM - Diabetes Research...

Diabetes Research & Wellness Foundation
5,375 members β€’ 1,238 posts

What a Great Week!: DEXCOM

Activity2004
Activity2004Administrator
β€’2 Replies

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in getting this posted, but things got a little busier than I was planning.

Today, I removed the old sensor from last week and inserted the new sensor this afternoon.

Last week, there were no alarms or other issues with the sensor. I hope this new sensor lasts for the entire week and no issues come up before May 18th. I have one sensor for next Tuesday and that’s the last G4 sensor. If this sensor and the next one has issues, I will have to get in touch with Tech Support and have them send a free new one as an emergency basis as a last resort. After May 18th, I will have to start using the G6 system from now on since the G4 is being discontinued. I will let my Endocrinologist know this during my first virtual appointment May 18th in the morning.

Stay safe and healthy! πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸŒˆ

2 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Hey good news Leah, I hope the upgrade to G6 goes well and I hope this sensor is as good as the last. πŸŒˆπŸ‘πŸ˜€

Activity2004
Activity2004Administrator
in reply to Jerry

Thank you, Jerry.πŸ˜€πŸ‘

I will have to do the last G4 sensor on the 18th. When I start the new system, I will have 10 days for each sensor.πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸŒˆ

You may also like...