Hi everyone. Here's an update about what had happened last night before going to bed/after dinner. Sorry for the delay.
Last night and parts of yesterday in general, the sensor from 7-13-2021 started acting up for most of the day. When you add up the total of times the old sensor kept going in and out, it came to around 3.5 hours! This was unacceptable, so I called and requested a free new sensor to be sent to me. As you can see from the picture, there were issues with being calibrated, as well.
Dealing with the calibration issues, I did a lot of testing because the system was more than 200+ off from what my actual blood sugars had been when testing each time. Both times I tried to calibrate were odd, as well. I wasn't 93 when I tested the first time. I was 273 so I tried to enter the 273 into the system. When entering the higher number, I was told that it wasn't accepted. The second time I tried to calibrate, the system said I was 78 on the receiver and I was 295 when testing. Again, did a calibration and the receiver accepted it, but not on the phone. Then, after the calibration on the receiver was accepted, I got a Sensor Error on both the phone and receiver. This was when I called and explained what had happened. The old sensor was supposed to be changed this morning if it had lasted.
We'll see what happens for the next two weeks. Watch this page for more updates. Stay safe, happy and healthy!