I have been diagnosed T2D since Feb 2018. My HbA1c has reduced to 5.9 % from previous value of 6.2%(6 months ago). Some interesting points to note are the below.
1) My weight has increased by 700-800g
2) Had 2-3 spoons of palm sugar along with milk daily in the morning
3) Had around 6 spoons of honey with ceylon cinnamon powder daily
4) Had 1-2 dates almost daily as bed time snack
5) Had hand-pounded unpolished rice for 5-6 days in last 3 months though my staple food is Emmer wheat meal and Emmer wheat chapati.
In spite of all the above, my HbA1C reduced. The only thing which i never missed is daily 1 hour walk and never took stress.
Can we conclude that Emmer wheat has started doing its magic?
Please provide your thoughts.
P.S: I do not take any medicines