Hi, I diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 6 month ago, my sugar level was 222/322 and h1ac 9.8, my GP suggest me some test and give Glysen MF-1 1/2 tab twice a day. after 3, 4 days my sugar level drops to 118/122. I recently check h1ac and it is 5 and average Blood glucose for 3 month is 97. now my GP reduces medicine to 1/2 tab a day.

Can i stop that medicine and control sugar level by dieting and exercising


Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

  • Don't do anything without consulting with doctor

  • Hi bhajanmilind,

    As Indian1960 had said, please consult with your doctor before you change or go off any medication and/or exercise/diet. Please call the doctor and schedule an appointment for this week to ask questions. Please let us know what you find out.

  • Me i did it without consulting doctor . it is 1 years now. Fbs 0.68 to 0.97. A1c 5.2

  • Do not do anything with out Doctor advice. Reduce carb. Live with out stress.

You may also like...