All food have carb

For last two months, after I took medication for some allergy, my sugar levels are not coming down properly even after taking medicines and consulting doc and are still high, though I am doing all efforts. Doc suggested Insulin plus medicines as well. As I am vegetarian all foods are having carb. so how to proceed with low carb. Definately I donot want to continue with insulin longer.

Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hope @anup and suramo can guide you...

Plz post your reports and the medicines which you took for your other condition.

• my fasting is not coming below 130/140 and PP around 170. Presently started taking Januvia ( 1 tablet), Glucophage XR 1000mg (twice daily) and started insulin novomix 12 units ( for last 10 days). HBA1 8

• cure

Shashikantiyengar has been managing his D very efficiently. He also is a good adivser. One of the best.

• No need to be zero carb

Can reduce down carbs and gain control .

Can u take eggs..?

• yes but less

• Then knock off grains in Breakfast

have 2 eggs omelete

Some sprouts & Cucumber.

Mushrooms. Paneer. Cheese.

All these option have less carbs & can improve your levels

Close monitoring of levels needed to adjust the dosage accordingly

• Shashikantiyengar

supadhye

Go grainfree. Learn lchf concept. Carbs are not at all essential. You can live on prots and good fats. You can take 75% fats as your caloric requirement.

• Are you type 1, 2 or LADA (1.5)?

• type 2 as took place at age of 45

You may also like...