Diabetes India
59,463 members10,830 posts

Suggest good hospital for back pain

I am having a stiff back with pain since last 2 months. Today morning it has extended and is running all along my right leg. I can even feel the swollen nerve. Not able to take load on it.

Please urgently suggest some good hospital and doctor for this. Even ayurveda or homeopathy, provided relief is guaranteed, will be welcome. I don't want to go for surgery.

10 Replies


Where do you live? Find a good ortho or a pain specialist in your city / vicinity. Obey him. Get ct mri or stress mri done. I don't think ayu homeo can help you.


Homeopathic is very very good !

No doubt......three medicines are vvery good 😊


RUTA GRAVE 30 and also 200

RHUS TOX 30 and also 200


Thanks for your reply. I have started Dr Reckeweg R71 and Arnica 200. Is that good enough? How much time will it take to show some relief??


Sounds like sciatica. Do not try any remedies until you have been checked over,


Thanks for the reply. Checked for what? Should I necessarily go in for MRI etc?


Do you have any other medical conditions? Sciatica is caused by pressure on the sciatic nerve. The lumber area..


Had back pain around 5 years back. But this time it resembles sciatica. Pain running from hip to foot.


Take every day

As you required


Unfortunately I am unable to advise on hospitals in your area. An MRI may help, it will provide more info regarding the pain you feel. I live too far away from you to help any further. I hope you will soon find more help closer to your home and that your pain will ease.


Sciatica is typically diagnosed by physical examination, and the history of the symptoms. Generally if a person reports the typical radiating pain in one leg as well as one or more neurological indications of nerve root tension or neurological deficit, sciatica can be diagnosed. Consult a Neurologist.





You may also like...