DIET IS THE BEST MEDICINE!!!

Today I am very much happy as my sugar level comes down to what it was 8 years before. When I joined this group, I was very much confused, which way to follow LWMDR, low G. I diet or LCHF. I decided to try one by one. What is important for me is that I regain my confidence that I can do something besides medication. At first I tried LWMDR, it won't help much in reducing sugar level. In spite of that I feel better in my marital life. Then I cut ZITA PLUS from medicine. Now I only take glimepride1 & metformin500. Now take only low glycemic food of 300-400 calorie per meal and the result is better. My sugar levels are as follows

24.05.16 fbs 120,ppbs 210

12.06.16 fbs115,ppbs158

07.7.16 fbs117, ppbs164

17.07.16 fbs100

22.7.16fbs94,ppbs150

31.07.16 fbs76,ppbs118

Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations!Thanks for sharing your happiness!!

• Congratulations....plz share you diet for help of all members.

• Good control Congrats what is your daily diet to achieve this figure You have taken glimepride1 and metformin 500 mg morning and evening

• Can you please share yoru low calorie diet?

• I take glimepride and metformin once in the morning. I have no specific diet plan. I googled for low g. i food and take accordingly. Sometimes barley, oats, long wheat, 60% of my food is vegetable. I rarely take nonveg.

• One thing I forgot to mention that I take my dinner before 2 hours of going to bed

You may also like...