Here are my sugar values (PLBS) after eating Long Wheat (LWMD) in break fast:
After 1:30 hours: 113
After 2:00 hours: 106
After 2:30 hours: I did not want to waste my testing strip.
After 3:00 hours: 93
My diet chart before testing:
1. Around 600ml water on empty stomach.
2. Normal walking for 15 minutes.
3. Ate four raw almonds (not soaked).
4. Had Green Tea.
5. Had break fast of LWMD (prepared with around 100gm of Long Wheat) with 200gm of curd + brinjal curry (night's
curry) + omelet (2 eggs) + chana dal ground nut pudina chatni.
6. Had half tablet of Metasens-500. I also tested, previously, without taking any tablet after breakfast, and the values
varied by increase of 10%.
Last week I got tested my blood in laboratory. The results are as given below:
HbA1C remained at 6.2 ( I know the reasons, I was out of station most of the time in these 3months).
Lipid profile: Triglycerides: 210, Total cholesterol: 235, LDL cholesterol: 157, HDL cholesterol: 40, VLDL:42.
I am on Metasens-500 daily 1 and half tablet. For my previous history of diet and medication, you may please search my earlier posts on this forum.
It is just for info as asked by Mr. medfree. Others who (LWMD users) want to share their sugar values with LWMD on, are welcome.
I am not feeling hungry yet. It is 1PM already.