Week 7 started

After a few days of not feeling well, I went out today for the W7D1 run and I still can do it. I actually thought, since I had a 5 day break in between I would have problems getting into the run so easy. This morning I was not to sure, if I should repeat runs I had finished, but after that little cold I had it was the first day that I felt good enough to find out if I still can do it. 25 min and I was actually disappointed when I heard I am already done...Looking forward to completing the program. Week 9 here I come!!!!!!

1 Reply

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done, week 8 is 3 mins more, which is just enough to make you think "really!" when you do it and then week 9 the full 30 mins.

Once you have broken the barrier of the 25 minute run, then this should not be too bad. I ran extra minutes at w8 and increased pace too to get ready for w9.

I rememeber week 8r3 and completely misjudging my location, I finished miles away from where I wanted to be and ran/walked for another 10 minutes or so. I also added 100% sprinting into this which really takes it out of you!

Good luck and happy week 8!

You may also like...