Wk5R2

Well what to say! I was actually quite nervous about these two eight min run's. I thought I would manage one and crawl the other.....but, by the power of grey sk, sorry ginger skull! I have made it!

I actually managed to increase my speed albeit very gradually in the last minute of each run session! I have stretched, rolled my calves, showered, eaten and now I'm very, very sleepy..lol. Though I have to say I will resist for a while longer, after all there's the washing up to do....thank you Dear Wifey......Lol

All the best everyone

Dale

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, all set up for the big run next, you can do it. :-) look forward to reading all about it :-D

• I did W5R2 today... and it felt great! I feel like I had a bit of a different mindset today, as the 8 minutes went by really quick. To think it was only 2 weeks ago that I thought 3 minutes was a struggle!

Bring on the next one! Calm and steady will get it done. :)

• Very encouraging - I am due to do W5R2 tomorrow. R1 was easier than I expected but 8 minutes is a long time !! Looking forward to it.

• Wow, I'm due for W5R2 tomorrow too, so this is very encouraging. Thank you!

• I'm off to do W5R2 in an hour or so .... fingers crossed I will manage too! :-)

• Just back from W5R2 ... can't believe I did it! :-) Tough but happy. No idea how I'll manage the full 20 mins next time :-0

• Well done dale and all you other fellow wk5 r2ers! Bring on the 20 mins (raises he man sword above head in dramatic super hero way) .....

You may also like...