Week 5 Down

Hi everyone well I did it....completed Week 5, I must say that I was apprehensive about jumping from 8minutes to a 20 minute run but I am happy to say that I managed it...the first 10minutes went quickly then Laura was in my ear again saying another 5 minutes were up and I had only 5 minutes to go...I just kept focused and really had to tell myself to take it easy with my pace and hey presto I had done it....I felt a great sense of achievement, very happy indeed...looking forward to next week....Have a great weekend everyone..and hope everyone has a great run xxx

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! I think most of us faced that one with some worry about whether we were ready or not, but the training up until then really has prepared us.

Its a great start to your weekend! Congratulations, have a great rest and then enjoy week six :-)

• Glad to hear it went well! I'm about to do my 20 minute stagger later this morning and couldn't be more apprehensive about it! Well done you! :)

• Well done & welcome to week 6

• Well done Pinkus, that's the first big hurdle over with and it sounds like you did great! good luck with the rest of the programme!

• Brilliant, well done Pinkus, enjoy your weekend and good luck for W6 Jx :-)

You may also like...