Week 1 done - woo hoo!

Well that's me just finished my first week. I have loved it so far and already seeing progress in terms of being able to increase my speed comfortably (I'm on a treadmill so easy to control).

Really looking forward to week 2 which starts on Monday for me. Finding Laura's voice quite soothing at the moment - although I guess this might change as the weeks progress! :)

9 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congrats...finished week 1 today too. Week 2 starts tues for me :)

• It's a fab feeling, isn't it! Well done us. :)

• Well done, getting out there in week one can be difficult but you did it. Enjoy week 2, it only gets better :-)

• WOOT-WOOT!!! Run catloversue, run!!! :-) Congrats on a successful Week 1! WELCOME TO WEEK 2! :-)

• Excellent, Sue!!! You are well on your way!!! It is absolutely amazing how quickly your body will begin to improve as you continue through the program. There will be some runs that are more challenging along the way and some that are easier, but always remember that YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

You can find endless support here on these blogs, as well as some wonderfully accurate advice!!

Keep Running!!!!!

Steve

• Well done Sue on getting to grips with W1 and welcome to the family! From another Sue...x

• Well done! I'm only a little way ahead; week 2 run 3 awaits on Monday. Really enjoying it and continually feel inspired by all these Blogs!

• Well done Sue! I enjoyed Laura's company until W7 when I switched to listenig to my own playlists.

• Thanks so much everyone for your welcome and lovely comments. It is really appreciated and supportive. :)

You may also like...