Week 8 done - woo hoo!!!

I can't believe the change in me - there are weird things in my legs beginning to appear - muscles!!! my body shape is changing and most bizarrely of all, I am pushing myself to be faster and stronger.

As a lifelong overweight lazy person this is a real miracle - so thanks Laura and everyone - the plan works!! Can't wait for this time last week - injury barring I will be at the end of the programme - what next?!!!!

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Fantastic, you must feel so proud. It's a great way to start the weekend! Got to rush, getting-ready-for-last-dayat-school-time. Sports kit and packed lunch to sort out for 13 year old's sports day.

• Do you know I really am - hurrah - thanks for leaving a comment x

• Well done you!! :-) That's good stuff!

Are you doing the 5k to 10k programme when it comes out? I reckon if we can do 5 we can do more... ;-)

Congratulations on your progress!

• I will definately look at it - why not? I was just thinking I would concentrate on increasing my speed to actually cover the 5k, am still just off it, even including the walking. where are you in the programme?x

• I am at week 8 (again), so really looking forward to doing the next lot when it comes out. Hopefully soon!

My plan is to do 3 endurance sessions, so that will be the 5-10k program, and one 'speed' session a week. Mind you, by speed I mean going slightly faster than my current hop power walk thingymajic I call running. :-) :-)

I think it is awesome that you enjoy it so much.. who'd have thought this program would inspire so many people!?

• Once you have motivated yourself to get off that couch it kind of gets you hooked doesn't it!!

You may also like...