Moment of madness

Don't know why but decided to to a B210k run today. So far since ankle injury have been only managing about 4k runs.

So why did I decided to do this I don't know, but thought give it a go?

The run was slow managed to complete the 4x10min jogs okay and did 7.25km, including warm up walks.

Won't be doing it again in a hurry but pleased I could manage it.

My only quibble with this B210k podcast by Samantha Murphy is that its so quiet I could hardly here her say slow to your 1 minute walk!

I had the volume up full blast

Any tips on better B210k's or has anyone else had this problem with this download?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I gave up on them as I too couldn't hear her. Also I didn't think the intervals were working for me. One minute was not enough time for a recovery walk after running for 15 mins, etc, I'd rather run continuously, or short, fast intervals.

• Yep, she mutters and with the music & traffic noise I find it difficult to make out. The other day I was running in quite stormy weather and I don't know if my ears deceived me but did she say "allright you're kicking butt"?? Can't imagine Laura saying such a thing... :-D

You may also like...