W8R2: 23 down, 4 to go!

As I near the end of the programme, I find myself getting almost superstitious about my runs. As if were I to do one thing too differently, I wouldn't complete the run and graduate in 4 runs. Silly really.

That said, great run this morning. Excited about reaching week 9, I think that I will hit 5K in 30 minutes.

I find the music in W8 makes me run faster than the W7 music. Of course, were I willing to change anything I would pick my own music for my next run, but I daren't!!

Almost there!

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, not long now, I swapped to my own music from week 7, you may find you enjoy the change. :-)

• Well done canuckgirl, that brilliant. I take your from Cannock, I'm just down the road n Lichfield.

Graduation is fantastic, I graduated last Saturday. I you would have told me 3 months ago that I would be running for 30 mins 3 times a week I would have laughed

Keep going, you can do it

• Whoo-hoo! Almost there canuckgirl!!!!! We (smhall) and I did our W8R3 last night. Can you believe you will be graduating? I'm finding it a miracle! I'm superstitious also, shoes tied a certain way etc...;-)

You may also like...