Working towards the Drymen 10K

connect.garmin.com/activity...

It was going to be 10k but what a lovely evening when I went out after 9pm! 18c, ok, a tad warm, and 95% humidity, so a tad damp, but calm and easy...

I did Wk4R1 of the B210K, which is 5 minute brisk walk, 3 x 18 min intervals with 2 x 1 minute walks, and 5 minute cool down. However, what I've been doing after the last 18 minute interval when it goes into the 5 minute cool down is just to keep running till I hit the 10K. This time though I timed the route slightly (ok, a LOT) wrong, and had to do another mile to get home.

A wee twinge to my ankle but not too much. Stretches, everything x 2 because of the extra mile...

Showered, fresh sweats and a LARGE glass of white wine.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

CaroleC

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sounds like the wine is well deserved! What B210K are you doing?

• I am doing the one I downloaded from the FB B210K page. They are no longer available there but if you pm me your email address I can get them to you via Dropbox?

CaroleC

• Hang on, this might work!

dropbox.com/home/Public/B210K

CaroleC

• It's just giving me a sign-in page? Will pm you my email, thanks! :-)

• Wow Carole - that is fab - based on your pace that's 10k in circa 58 mins (sub-60mins being everyone's initial target) so very well done.

• Carole - I'm so impressed with your efforts so could I possibly be cheeky and ask if you could kindly e-mail me a copy as well?

Hope this is ok (I'll PM e-mail address).

Thanks

• Drymen?

Thats not very convenient for the south west. You chasing some hills there Carole?

You may also like...