I HAVE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just got back from my third run of week 9!!!!!! I've done it and just am amazed - by me!! What a wonderful feeling. My twin sister graduated exactly a week ago and I was left behind due to a summer cold. I felt miserable and now I'm more happy than I can say. Thank you to Laura and the whole team who put together this programme. What a benefit to man and womankind! I'm feeling the olympic spirit after watching last night's opening ceremony. It was so inclusive and I feel this sort of programme is in that spirit too. How many people have run this course? Wow! How do I register that I've finished? Wow wow wow!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • very well done :) Go to links at the top of the page: Directory-admin-JR21 for your badge and don't forget to get a Tee when they are available. Hope you keep blogging and let us know how you get on in the future- happy running!

• Thanks - I'll definitely get the t-shirt when it's available and wear it with pride!

• Wow well done, fantastic! Great achievement for you :D

• Still basking in the afterglow! Thanks cimer!

• Bask for a long time, you deserve it!

You may also like...