Couch to 5K

Woo Hoo!!! I've done it!! 🍾

I can't believe i've actually finished C25k!!

Completed my final run yesterday 😊 ok I did achieve the 5k in 30 minutes 😔 it took me 31.40 and disappointment struck as I run my little legs off.

But I could hear you all say but you still did it.

So anyone still hoping to get there keep going! As I really never thought id be the sort of person to keep going. So you can do it if I can 🖒

39 Replies
oldestnewest

You did it fab and the extra minute utterly unimportant. Speed comes later very few of us here manage the unicorn like 5k in 30 mins. Enjoy the graduation bling

1 like

Thank you 😊 made me feel good even though I didnt quite do it in the 30 minutes. Now for the next plan. 😊

1 like

🍾🍾🍾🍾 congratulations

I cannot wait to be a graduate

Thank you 🤗 its so exciting honestly. Keep going!!! 🖒

1 like

Well done on completing c25k what a great achievement!!!

1 like

Thank you 😊 it feels like it will never happen but it does 😊

1 like

Whoo hoo! Congratulations 🎉💪🏻

1 like

Thank you 😊😊

1 like

Now I’m motivated to keep going! Well done! What next? Will you keep working on your time or will you increase your distance?

Thank you 😊please keep going. The feeling of achievement is amazing.

I will keep working on my time but also want to increase the distance as i'd like to be able to do a half marathon!! High hopes eh! 🤣

Brilliant brilliant brilliant

Request your badge here runner

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

1 like

Thank you 😊😊

Is this where I request my badge PLEEEEEASE 😁🤗

I’ve been running for a year and you are faster than me! So focus on the positives, congratulations! You will have a 5k in 30 minutes in the next week or so I am sure!

Thank you 😊 I will keep aiming to get better. Proud of you still running for a year! Good work 🖒

Many congratulations fellow runner.

Have you read the guide to post C25K running? healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running keep smiling.

Thank you 😊 I feel amazed by so many people sending congratulations. It feels so good to know so many people wish you well and care. Ive not had this support in anything before. Also to be classed as a runner is a wonderful feeling 😊😊😊

2 likes

Hurrah! And that’s a brilliant time.

Thank you so much 😊

I was feeling disappointed with my time to distance but after all you lovely people responding I dont feel ashamed of myself anymore. 😊

1 like

Whoop whoop 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉

Congratulations on completing the program and Graduating Sheepdogs 😊

I think you are pretty quick too...

Some consolidation runs and check out the guide what to do next lannodaTruffe has given you...

Enjoy your celebrations 😊x

Don't forget to ask for your badge...😉

Thank you 😊 this is amazing.

And great to know the support continues. I know this may sound strange to some but just before my last run I was thinking I will be on my own once my last run is done. Will I feel alone... 🤔 not after reading all the replies 🤗

1 like

Don't worry you will not be alone, keep reading and posting on the forum, its great for motivation and you can help and encourage the new runners ! 😊x

1 like

Well done and Congratulations :)

Thank you 😊 having support is amazing.

Yey! Congratulations Sheepdogs....31.40 is absolutely fantastic!! Have you got sheepdog legs??!!!!! Well done you....

1 like

Thank you so much. Made me giggle about sheepdog legs 🤣 trying to get 5k in 30 minutes felt like I had but still failed 😔 but obviously I dont feel bad about it like I did after all your lovely replies. 😊🖒

2 likes

Never feel bad about any run....every run is better than no run at all...😉

2 likes

Well done!

1 like

Thank you 😊

2 likes

Woohoo back! That's brilliant, congratulations on your graduation 🏆🥇🍾

Thank you 😊 and you know how good it feels too 🖒

1 like

Yay! Welcome to the podium 😊

Thank you for taking the time to send a msg. I'm feeling good and cant wait to find my feet so to speak 🤗

1 like

You'll really enjoy running post graduation. It's amazing how quickly you progress if you keep at it 😊

1 like

I will keep going now I know it is possible to achieve something new if you try hard. 😊

1 like

Congratulations!! 🏅🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

1 like

Thank you too 😊 this is so worth doing 🖒

1 like

That is fantastic! And wowzers that you did it so fast!! You should be so chuffed!! Well done. Can’t wait till I get to graduation but could only dream of that speed!! Well done! 👏👏👏🎉

1 like

So kind Thank you 😊 you will get there keep going!! Ive had my days where ive tried to think of a million excuses to do it later 😔 but no good reason come to mind so put on my running shoes and got a wiggle on 😁 then felt good when i'd done it 🖒

2 likes

Brilliant! Well done you 😇

You may also like...