Race for life was amazing =D

Race for life was amazing =D

I haven't been able to post for a while, so heres alittle catch up. After all the problems with my blister i decided to take 4 weeks off, which was probably the hardest thing iv ever done! I finally got new trainers .. although im still getting sore around my blister area =/ but anyway today was the race for life, and the atmosphere was amazing! I was taking part in a 5K in brighton. I remembered the essentials like not to start too fast, and managed to keep pace quite well. i think i went round the whole track with a smile on my face. Before i knew it the 4K sign came up and i started to increase the pace. Then the finish line was in sight and I sprinted like iv never sprinted before! Managed to do it in roughly 32 minutes, which is my all time best.

I wanna do it again now!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Nicely done KC, good time and looks like the weather was kind?

it is sort of compulsive isn't it? well done 8-)

• Great time. well done. They did it here today too but didn't enter and wished I had - oh well always next year I suppose.

• Nice one and good time too :)

• There must have been loads of us out there doing the Race for Life somewhere. Did mine in Salisbury this morning. Brilliant time. Well done :)

• Well, done, you make it sound so easy, but I know it's not a lot of hard work has gone in and I hope your blisters are ok.

You may also like...