Illness

Am feeling low today as was meant to start week 3 but an attack of neuralgia has reared it's ugly head once more. This will last for the usual 3 days. I run every 2nd day and in between I go to a personal trainer so can't do either of those this week, which makes going back physically much harder. Got 9 weeks to lose a stone for my wedding.....this is a minor setback and I will get back out there as soon as this pain stops!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sorry to hear you aren't feeling great. Hope you feel better soon and can get back at it!

• Oh dear, Get well soon! I have found that an enforced break often lets you go back and really attack the next run.

• Well I felt better today but the weather in the north east of Scotland was horrendous but I went to the beach and in the driving wind and rain managed my run. So glad I did and it wasn't as bad as I imagined. Can't wait until Saturday! Thanks for lovely comments x

• I think you should be able to lose the weight you want especially with a personal trainer. To lift your mood at present you need to find something that makes you laugh like jokes, so go on YouTube there's always something there, it should work.

You may also like...