Couch to 5K
71,619 members103,620 posts

An answer to the question: 'when are the new podcasts launching?'

Sorry for the delay everyone. We are putting the finishing touches to the podcasts now and hope to launch them in iTunes and via NHS Choices in early July. We've spent longer than intended making sure they're just right. Thanks for your patience! Laura

38 Replies
oldestnewest

Woo!

Fabuloous! Perfect timing for me!! Thanks.

Woop! Woop! Can't wait!

Just in time for the Olympics! :)

Thinking thay will ask one of us to run with the torch, eh?

Also just in time for my "get a faster 10K time" training for my 10K in August!

CaroleC

great will be interested to look at these in early August too.

ps is that "the" Laura :-)

it is

Welcome back Ali - did you have a good holiday?

fab thanks. will post tomorrow if i can get of the couch and get out there

what are new podcast for sorry im new to all this !!

Hi, they are follow on podcasts to the plan for people who have graduated.

brilliant, kinda be lost with out lauras voice in my ear keeping me going!!!! thanks for reply!

Great news...any chance of the tee shirts please??? We have a long list of people who would like them.

are we any further with this? I'd love a t.shirt :)

Thanks - thought I had missed them.

Yippe, well done NHS and I'm looking forward to having Laura look after me again in July/August.

Yay! I knew I wasn't going bonkers! Been doing the B210k and Samantha is ok but she's not as good as you, Laura!

Totally agree plus I can't hear when I'm suppossed to walk/run half the time. Good music though.

Ive thought of another slant to the podcasts (or maybe its been discussed before?) but some bright spark could personalise them. 'Helen you've done really well, only another 60 painful seconds to go....' Ok I know Laura doesnt say painful! Maybe a motivator for some?

cant wait for these

Yipee i was wondering what to do when i gradute, thanks Laura

Wonderful news. Looking forward to moving forward on this journey!

Oh, that's good news. I look forward to it :-)

Great news. Just what i need for the next stage.

Yay!!!!! Can't wait, need more of your motivation :)

Exciting, can't wait to hear Laura encourage me again. Roll on July. :)

Fab news Laura. Have been doing B210k but its just not the same without you. Can't wait for the new challenge.

Brilliant news, really looking forward to them. Thanks! :)

I'm so pleased, I've only just finished week 2 but was already wondering what I'd do when the nine weeks is finished.

Oooh well might be counting my chickens but that could be / should be good timing for me ....!

Purrrrr-fect! I'll just be done with C25K first week of July! Thanks, Laura!

Top news, that's exciting, thanks Laura. I'm stuck at 30 mins - need a bit of motivation to build it up a bit!

could i request that in the new version warm up and cool down streaching be added

thanks!

Any further news on this.

Latest news is that the Couch to 5k+ and Strength & Flexibility podcasts should be out by the end of this month. As always with these things the finishing touches take longer than you expect.

We're not deliberately winding you all up into a state of frenzied excitement - honest! ;-)

this is brilliant! i didnt know new ones were coming!! im so excited!!

Hi, it seems this is a trail from 3 years ago? Did the 10k podcasts ever get released?

Not as far as I know, maybe she is talking about the C25K+ podcasts.

You may also like...