Graduated!!!!!!!

Have just run 5.23k in 39.5 mins - according to Runkeeper!! I've made it!! Started this plan in the middle of feb with a friend, and we have repeated weeks sometimes, been away on holiday etc so it's taken until now. But this proves that you can all do it too.

I'm 62 and had never run in my life before. Its made a huge difference and literally put a spring in my step. Wish I'd known about it years ago. I could have saved a fortune at the gym. The other thing is that this is enjoyable and the gym seemed a chore.

Keep going everyone and don't be discouraged if you slip back. You'll get there.

20 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant - very well done! :-)

• Fantastic! Well done. A great time too! :)

• Well done thats a fantastic time.

• Congratulations! Well done :)

• Well done, in fact, extremely well done. Blimey, 62, that is fantastic. I bet you're the fittest 62 year old in your street! Keep on keeping on!

CaroleC

• Well done,

It's nice to see how happy running seems to make everyone.

Pretty decent time too if I might say, speedy !!

• Very well done! Excellent time :)

• Congrats from me too! feels good doesn't it?

• Congratulations! That's brilliant :)

• Many congratulations and what a great time :)

• Congrats! :)

• Congratulations bet you are feeling good :)

• WoWeeeee indeedy!! Well done you, what an inspiration. Many congratulations :)

• congrats to you X

• Wonderful! You inspire me to hang in there, even when it gets a little "much"! Congratulations on graduation!

• Fantastic. Well done to you.

• Wow, well done, you are a total inspiration :)

• Many congratulations! I can see gym memberships being cancelled left, right and centre!

• Wow, you really are brilliant! Well done, you inspirational woman you!

• Well done. Hopefully I'll be joining you soon - only 4 runs to go til graduation (although not likely to make 5k in the allotted time).

You may also like...