Week 1, Workout 2

Came home from work to find my new running Capri tights and hot pink sports crop top, got excited and had to go running! P.S there is a sale on fitness clothing on the sports direct website.

Ran in a different place this time, enjoyed it! Bloody hot, even though it was 7.30 in the evening! I live in a beautiful village in the countryside so I ran past fields of sheep and horses with the sun setting in the background. It went so quickly! I used the week 1 podcast today and the 60 sec runs felt like 10. I did however have an almighty stitch all along the bottom right of my ribs, but I powered through.

Overall, very happy with today's workout, I even did two more 60 sec runs after the last walk, so proud of myself!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I was in the local SD store today and got a bright yellow Karrimor running top with 1/4 zip and long sleeves reduced from £26.99 to £8.99, bargain.

• Crop top?? Are you brave enough to run with your belly out?!?

I'll admit, sometimes my top rides up and it's not pretty!

• Oh I wore a top over it!! I'm not getting my belly out until I can play a tune on it like a xylophone! It is extra support for my jubbly bubblies!

• The buying things aspect of C25k is fun! Enjoy looking like a runner!

You may also like...