W3R1

Was good :) Same as always really, not easy but not that tough either. By the end of the second rep of 3 mins I was glad to stop though haha. I am definitely running faster the last few runs. I don't think it could be classed as fast by any stretch of the imagination though, but I find going too slow is harder work. I guess it's all about working out what I am comfortable with. It was sunny today, so quite a few more people out in the park. I definitely go a bit faster when there are people about too, I don't do it consciously but it happens. My subconscious is clearly a show off ;). I find stretching at the end is always very uncomfortable though, anyone else? Cos of this, I tried some different stretches today. They were still uncomfortable, but I think that I also did them wrong as I am aching a little now. Maybe that's just because of the slightly longer runs though? I don't really know, but I think I'll go back to the original stretches anyway!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done, did my first run of week 3 and had trouble getting back out there with weather and work. Should be getting it done tonight.

Keep going :)

• Great news! :)

Have a look on YouTube at stretching. I got all my stretches off there ;)

You may also like...