Big day tomorrow - W9R3: Fingers crossed it won... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
85,853 members117,556 posts

Big day tomorrow - W9R3

Fingers crossed it won't be so horrible out that I have to resort to the treadmill - I have an outdoor route in mind, I want it to be a special run :-)

12 Replies
oldestnewest

fingers crossed that the weather holds out for you tomorrow and you make it for your outdoor run!

Mine was a great final run outside, hope yours is too.

hope the rain holds off, have a good run :)

Good luck! :)

Best of luck, my last run of the programme tonight too! Have you got a plan for keeping going? I'm scared I won't be able to keep going!

You'll keep going, You'll love it , good luck :)

Enjoy that special run. Hope the weather obliges!

No rain and I think I nailed it. I did the 5 minutes warm up walk, carried on running for a few minutes longer after the 30 minutes (it seemed like an anti-climax to stop !) Then it was approx an 11 minute walk home. It's not entirely accurate but using a combination of MapMyRun and Google maps I've worked out that I did between 3.1-3.3 miles in my running time of about 34 minutes - which I think means I got the 5km done as well. Joyful now !!

I think trying a new route helped me keep going - it made it more interesting. More later, I'm supposed to be getting ready for work but had to share first :-) :-) :-)

Congratulation on graduating.

Glad you got the final run done outside :)

And great job with the 5k in 30 :)

Weeeeeee!!!! Well done:) Glad you got to do it outside, so much better, You can get your badge now :)

I've requested my badge ;-)

Well done!

You may also like...