Couch to 5K
52,701 members84,815 posts

whoo hooo just competed the c25k

omg that was a long 9 weeks , couldnt wait to get home from work today and do my last run . what a buzz! Been waiting for this day for soooo long.

Did all my runs every week, no injurys just a couple snags from tension in my shoulders and a major toilet stop.

Couldnt of done it without everyones great support from on here. Have so enjoyed reading everyone journeys and some have had me in stitches.

I plan to maybe do another week of week 9 then go on to do the 10k. either laura's or the b210k.

Anyone just starting this programme please keep going, get to the end it is sooo worth it.

your not getting rid of me i will still keep posting on here !!!

19 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations!!!! Isn't it fab?? You're a great ambassador for the programme - now don't forget to claim your Graddie badge......

Congratulations!! I'm 5 runs away from Graduation and still can't quite believe I've got this far - mainly thanks to this forum!

Have fun on your way to 10k!!!

Well done to you and congratulations! :-)

Well done how fantastic!

Very well done !

Fabulous!! Well done, you should be so proud of yourself!! Im just starting week 5..totally addicted but apprehensive about what's ahead of me!! Going to keep going..the support on here is immense!! :D x

Congratulations :) and welcome to the graduate club!!

Well done, you must feel great!! :-)

Well done. Yes, make sure you get your badge!

Congratulations, 9 weeks well spent. :)

Well done you!

well done - keep on running

Fantastic!

well done :)

That's great - well done. My last run to graduation is either going to be later today or tomorrow, depending on the weather.

Great stuff maddykins.We got there in the end!

Well done and let us know how you get on from now on :)

Congratulations on completing C25k and becoming a Graduate :)

Huge congratulations! I've just done it too and I am so proud :-)

thanks everyone such great support on this site. xx

You may also like...