Best wettest run ever! Week 8 Run 2

That was the best run ever! I am soaked through. The rain was torrential but such fun. What a weirdo! I splashed in muddy puddles and had to keep wiping my eyes because I was so wet I couldn't see! I know it was supposed to be 28 mins but I kept on for over 30 because it was so funny running in such a downpour! Yay. Buzzin'. Best time, best distance, roll on that 5k come rain or shine!

Soggy Stace

Follow me on Twitter @StaceInspire

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done!!! I ran in the rain yesterday for the first time and loved it!!!!!

• Brilliant, well done! I've not run in the rain yet, but now you've made me want to! :)

• yay. It's funny isnt it! wouldnt be good in the drizzle but a full on rainstorm is somehow exhilerating! x

• I think its great runnning in the rain so invigorting Well DONE!!!

• I like running in the rain too, about to hit week 8 run 3 tomorrow.

Keeps you cool.

Now bought a running jacket which helps

• Wow that really does sound like fun! I'm doing wk8r2 2moro and I've been in the gym for 4 weeks as the weather hasn't been great, but after your post think I'm going to get outside tomorrow! Kinda hoping it's pouring down!!

• How odd - lots of you on here are talking about rain, yet Ireland this morning is basking in beautiful sunshine, not a cloud in the sky! But sounds like an amazing run! I want rain ;) Well done! I did W8R1 this morning, 10 minutes of hell followed by a great sense of being 'in the zone'. I stopped after the 28 mins though! :) Get you!

• :) Great positive post :)

Well done.

• love running in the rain myself so refreshing and the cup of tea at the end tastes even better !!

You may also like...