W6R2 - pram, 2 bikes and a plodder!

Missed yesterdays session due to little one not being well so today I decided to get out....all sounds well and good until you need to factor in a baby in a pram, a 5 year old with zero balance on a bike with stabilisers and a eager 10 year old who thinks she can cycle for England!!

It went really well though, longer warm-up than usual but Laura was patiently waiting when I pressed play again. both 10 minute runs went well, one up an incline literally shoving the 5 year old with one hand and pushing the [ram with the other.

I know W6R3 is going to be a challenge but hey, bring it on!

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • your runs sound more like family triathlons :)

• supermum! ;-)

• Blimey! It's all I can do to keep myself going let alone pushing a toddler and a pram! I even struggle to replace my ear buds when they fall out! Are you superhuman or what? I seriously admire your determination!

• especially if its one of those new-fangled prams with wobbly wheels.

well done. inspirational & determined :)

• Thanks all, definitely not superhuman just don't like missing days so needs must.

I must look rather funny though doing it, kids enjoy coming out with me which is a blessing really, hopefully they'll grow up thinking fitness is the norm.

Not going to attempt all that on R6 though, 25 minutes straight??? That'll be me plodding on my own.

• Nothing is going to stop you! A real inspiration. You deserve a medal already. I bet the kids love it and you are giving them such a great example.

Good luck with the next run,

Theresa

• How do you do that?!!! You must be one of those mega super mums I've heard about :) I would NEVER contemplate taking my kids on a run, it would end in catastrophe so well done :)

• Nearest i have come is taking them all to the local playground and running round it!! Well done you for tackling them all head on and running. x

You may also like...