Kit ordered, app downloaded, starting Thursday!

I'm starting C25K on Thursday morning before work for the first time. I'm excited, nervous, scared and all the usual emotions that come with starting a new regime! Main reasons for upping my fitness is that I've lost 4 stone but I can't seem to lose anymore so it's time to do more than walking the dog and a weekly trip to the swimming pool (which is more of a gossip with my bestie!). Loving that there is a forum dedicating to C25K and look forward to sharing successes/failures with you all.

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Best of luck Layla. It is well worth doing and such a sense of achievement. I look forward to reading your blogs.

• Good luck, Looking forward to hearing about your progress :)

• Good luck Kelly! I think it is an excellent idea taking Layla running with you. My boys love it and they seem to know if it is a 'running day' and lobby until I get my lardy out of the door...

• Ah thanks everyone! Can't wait to get started!

• Oh how great - more blogs about running with a doggie!! They make the most fabulous reading :-) My ambition is to blog about running with a ginger and white cat with attitude, but something tells me I'm on a loser there.....

Have loads of fun and let us know how you get on (and don't be alarmed if it feels awful to start with - it doesn't always by any means, but if it does, remember it WILL improve!!).

D xx

• Good luck and keep us posted

• Good luck - you'll soon be hooked! :)

You may also like...