Couch to 5K
65,319 members98,692 posts

I only went and did it :-)

Today i am proud to say that i am a couch to 5k Graduate .

I can honestly say that at the biggining of week 1 never thought that i would make it this far but i did . Thanks to all the support that i have had , mainly from my wife who has been brillient throughout , and also from reading many blogs on here . Thanks to all that have been with me from the start of my running journey . A big thanks to Laura who has been in my ear telling me that i can do this . All i can say to anyone starting out is listen to what she says and believe in yourself . If i can do this anyone can . Am looking forward to the day when i can run 5k ( at the moment im up to 4k ) and am sure with a little more effort i shall make it.

Good running everyone :-)

10 Replies
oldestnewest

well done you have inspired me to keep going

Well done, as nightingale says it inspires others to keep going when someone else reaches their goals

Congratulations Yorki50, now consolidate for two or three weeks then the B210k awaits you!!

CaroleC

Well done! What a great achievement! Let us know how you get on with reaching your 5k target :)

congratulations :)

Congratulations. :)

well done :) dont worry about the 5k. it WiLL come :)

Congratulations Yorki50. :)

wow!! well done to you :)

thanks for the comments everyone . Am gonna work hard on the 5k then its B210k for me :-)

You may also like...