Couch to 5K
81,612 members β€’ 112,948 posts

Cant believe its week9 already

never in my wildest dreams did I honestly think I would be able to run for 28minutes. Just 9 weeks ago (missed a weeks runs ) I started this programme struggling to run 60 seconds that first run. The support on here is amazing and I continue to learn from you brilliant people, thank you all

This is now my week9, graduation is beckoning, I am determined to finish then be looking for similar to continue with as I need some plan or structure to keep me going, firstly though week9πŸ˜ŠπŸ’πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€žπŸ»

41 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Hoorah! I will look forward to hearing all about your Week 9 runs, I hope you enjoy each and every one. ☺

2 likes

cheers Debston, I honestly cant believe the progress I have made following the programme, thanks for all your encouragement over the weeks and congrats on your 5km raceπŸ‘

1 like

This is a fantastic programme, I have also surprised myself by getting to wk6. The app is good but you have shown the commitment and done the hard work. Well done, I am right behind you!

3 likes

hi Tracey cheers and you keep chasing me, soon be you finishing it tooπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

1 like

Week 9!

Wow.......where has the time gone! Good luck with the week's runs, you are soooo close to the finish line now 😁

1 like

its gone really quickly Lyndsey and thank you for being such a lovely encouraging vrb much appreciated. You keep chasing me, it soon be finish line for us both 😊🀞🏻

1 like

Ahhh! You too! You have been cheering me on from the start and i really appreciate it!

1 like

Well done, the home stretch !

You must be pleased !

1 like

hi backintime, am really determined to graduate , thanks and good luck with your running😊

1 like

Hope you have a great graduation week. Enjoy!

2 likes

thanks SeeJillRun, hope I can follow in your footsteps, you seem to be doing so well since graduatingπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘

1 like

Thanks, it’s a work in progress 😁

1 like

Well done and good luck with week 9. It’s only an extra couple of minutes - you can do it!

1 like

thanks smcl2212, am determined to graduate now, never thought I would do this but the programme and the forum draws you in, lovely vrbs 😊

1 like

Well done you, isn't it amazing when you think back to wk1 and where you are now 😊

1 like

thanks Buddy34, cant believe I have come this far, thanks to all you lovely forum running buddies πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜Š

πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰ Nearly there!

1 like

thanks Granspeed, I can almost see the graduation line, I cant believe it😊

1 like

Yay..! Enjoy week 9 and can't wait to see your graduation post πŸŽ“

1 like

hi Lynsh, cheers, I didnt believe I would get this far but you people on here are so encouraging and supportive thank you

1 like

Exactly how I felt. It's a great achievement. Good luck in week 9 πŸƒ πŸƒ

1 like

Great stuff, can't wait for that graduation post!

1 like

thanks clubberlang, am determined to do it and thanks for your support throughout the programme

1 like

It's an absolute pleasure!😁 πŸ‘ŠπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

1 like

Woo hoo! Not long now! πŸ˜ƒ

1 like

hi MuddledGardener , I cant believe the 9 weeks nearly up, its been such a journey, you are close behind too, we can do thisπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

1 like

Well done!! its amazing isn't it?! I'm not far behind you, one more wk8 run to go... I can't wait to read your graduation post! β˜ΊοΈπŸŽ‰

1 like

hi nanarunrun , theres hopefully going to be a few of us on that graduation stage in next week or soπŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ…

1 like

I am going to be busy polishing badges then:)

1 like

yes get the badges polished up Oldfloss, we are coming for them🀣

We can indeedy! 😁 I’m hot on your heels! πŸ˜ƒ

2 likes

Have a great week, enjoy your run to the podium. We will all be there to cheer you over the line 😍

2 likes

thanks Jogunlikely, I appreciate your support 😊

Lots to choose from when you get there.. steady and slow as you go:)

1 like

cheers Oldfloss, I have read your posts and taken lots on board from yourself and other wonderful forum members that has been invaluable for getting me this far 😊

See that glow coming closer, it's your graduation calling, πŸ‘βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰, better get your shades on!

1 like

cheers Meepmum, I feel excited rather than daunted about this week😊

Congratulations- graduation is just round the corner πŸ™‚! Sounds like your chuffed with yourself and so you should be πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» x

1 like

thanks Bluepup1, I am amazed how I am still here, thats how good this programme is, it draws you in then the forum gives you the supportπŸ‘

1 like

How exciting! You are about to get the rewards you deserve- look forward to seeing your graduation post. And it’s no longer a dream but a reality - good job πŸ‘πŸ»

2 likes

aww thanks Slothgoesrunning, I honestly didnt think I would have been able to do this and if you asked me 3 months ago if I envisaged running 30 mins, I would have laughed n thought you barmy 😊

You may also like...