Couch to 5K
79,000 members β€’ 110,317 posts

No fun run

After 3 rest days and 3 bad nights today’s first consolidation run was not fun. But it got done n wasn’t any worse than W9R3 distance-wise so I’m happy with it πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

14 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Well done you ⭐️ Stick with it x

1 like

Cheers! Xx

1 like

You say that it wasn't any worse than your graduation run!!!, did you not enjoy the feeling at the end of that run? most runners are very happy at the end of run 3 of week 9, I have never come across anyone calling it "worse" πŸ˜ͺ

1 like

Ah no, my graduation run was great. I was referring to the distance but I can see how it could be read that way. I shall amend it for clarity πŸ˜‰

No problem Jill, I am so glad that you enjoyed your graduation run, congratulations 🎊 😊 πŸƒ πŸŽ“

1 like

Thanks! πŸ˜„

Hey well done. Just keep it going. πŸ˜€

1 like

Thanks, I knew it’d be a tough one after 3 nights of not much sleep. Hoping it’ll help me sleep better tonight 🀞

1 like

Fingers crossed. If it’s any consolation I had the worst run last night for no reason. πŸ˜€. But we keep going πŸ‘

1 like

Hope your next one is a better one too 🀞

1 like

I don’t think it will take much to be a better run. The benchmark is so low it’s under the floor.

1 like

Yikes! At least the only way is up then! πŸ˜„

You got out there ! Hopefully it will make you sleep like a baby....next run will be a good one. My run this morning was hard work too, must be something in the air !

1 like

I hope so! Hope your next one is a good one then 🀞

1 like

You may also like...