Couch to 5K
79,160 members β€’ 110,437 posts

Ju-Ju's trail run fun

Its a bit wibbly wobbly but this gives you a flavour of the fun of running on a trail.... The noise is an aeroplane- I live by an airport!!!

Happy Panthering

Juju

17 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

That looks brilliant (but what colour were the backs of your legs when you got home) ;) How level was the trail you were on? It was difficult to tell with the movement. I do wish there was a forest or wood or something similar near me! I love the idea of a 'lonely run' somewhere that looks like that.

1 like

It's called Goblin Coombe and its right on my doorstep, however it's a 2 mile climb up to the top!!! It's not easy but it is fun....

1 like

How wonderful to live near something like that. I just Googled it and even the description is gorgeous! "a gorge cut into the limestone by melting snow and ice during the last ice age" Fabulous :)

"two mile climb" "fun" Note to self - decline gracefully and charmingly if this young lady ever invites me to a 'might be just a leeeetle bit strenuous"Park Run or something. lol πŸ˜‚

Good fun! I love trail running and don't get to do it as often as I would like.

1 like

Loving the pic you posted 😎

Looks lovely!

1 like

Thankyou!

I like the splashy noise, looks funπŸ™ƒπŸ™‚

1 like

It is fun, that was my feet!!!

1 like

Looks like my trails juju! Fab stuff! Love the sound of running though puddles and mud☺!

1 like

Isn't it fabulous!!!!

1 like

Aaaaaaaaah, might have to share that with my Dad, old haunts probably.

1 like

Ooh, jealous! Too far to find a handy trail near me, much cheaper to just run from the door... But boring!

1 like

Looks great. I would love to do more of that, but don't have many trails around here.

1 like

It is GREAT to see thatπŸ™‚ it adds so much to the mental picture I have of you running beside me when I go out. πŸ˜€

1 like

I love that splishy sound - what a lovely place to run!

1 like

You may also like...