One year runniversary : Today is my 1st... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
108,187 members139,378 posts

One year runniversary

Tasha99
Tasha99Graduate

Today is my 1st runniversary. One year since I set out on Couch to 5k doing one minute runs. How things can change in a year:

5k ✅ 10k✅ Half Marathon ✅

50 ParkRuns ✅ Amazing Running Club ✅ Minimum of 3 runs a week for a year✅

Weight loss✅ Anxiety minimised✅

The best thing - all the friends I’ve made on my journey 👌🏽😍

Here’s to another year of running 🏃🏽‍♀️

29 Replies
oldestnewest
welsby1967
welsby1967Graduate

Happy runniversary and well done on your accomplishments in this past year 👏👏🍾🍾🎊🎉

Wow Tasha - you’ve done so well!! It’s been lovely being part of your journey. You should be very proud of all of your accomplishments. Xx

Granspeed
GranspeedGraduate

Inspiring, as I run W9. Congratulations 🎉👏🏼😄

ButtercupKid
ButtercupKidGraduate

That’s magic - and so inspiring ! It’s great to see people keeping going after the programme. A very happy runniversary to you, and many happy returns xx

Well done You. How time flys when having fun.

Jell6
Jell6Graduate

So good, so much done, we started at a similar time, I am in awe of how much you have achieved.

Happy runniversary ⚘🌷💐

HoagyM
HoagyMGraduate

Brilliant, well done Tasha. Mine has been a similar journey, and my runniversary is just a couple of months away 😀 Seems like only yesterday I was effing and blinding about how ridiculously tough w1r1 was🤪

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator

Keep running, keep smiling.

damienair
damienairGraduate

Wow congratulations. That’s an amazing achievement. 50 Parkruns already is very impressive. Well done.

Wimborne
WimborneGraduate

Wow what an incredible year 👏👏👏😀🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️. Just amazing. Happy Runniversary.

Sandie1961
Sandie1961Graduate

Congratulations on your runniversary Tasha 👏👏👏 That is an impressive set of achievements! Enjoy your future running journey 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

theoldfellow
theoldfellowGraduate

Well done Tasha.

It is amazing how we do this on our own together.

Buddy34
Buddy34Graduate

Congratulations a year of running that's really great here's to the next year👏👏👏👏

Hidden
HiddenGraduate

Congratulations, fantastic achievement. This has really eased my worries because I was thinking what do you do after you have finished week 9. Well, you just keep running 🏃‍♀️! Enjoy your anniversary 😊

Jay66UK
Jay66UKGraduate

Congratulations!!

AlMorr
AlMorrGraduate

Congratulations and a very Happy Runiversary to you Tasha99. I think I will celebrate mine on the day I graduated rather than the day I ran run 1 of week 1, it does vary a lot among the people on this forum, there is no strict rule, its up to the person to decide. 😊 🏃

CatMo13
CatMo13Graduate

Wow, I can’t believe how many things you have achieved ! Puts my little list to shame 😊 Big well done to you and the greatest thing is you love running!

Sandraj39
Sandraj39Ambassador

That is a fair old list of achievements Tasha - congratulationson your Runniversary!😀👍🏃🏽‍♀️

That’s amazing! How fantastic and such an inspiration 👏👏👏

pianoteacher
pianoteacherGraduate

Happy Runniversary Tasha! Here's to many more runs 🍾🥂

Happy Runniversary! You've done so well! Yes, how life changes. 👍😀🥂🏃🏼‍♀️

Glitterjav
GlitterjavGraduate

Wow! That’s amazing, well done! Can I ask you how long it took you to do 5k after graduation?

Tasha99
Tasha99Graduate in reply to Glitterjav

I did 5k in week 7 at the ParkRun 👌🏽 It took me 37 minutes back then. It was W7R3 but I managed to keep going 👍🏽

Glitterjav
GlitterjavGraduate in reply to Tasha99

Wow! Brilliant!

Irish-John
Irish-JohnGraduate

WELL DONE Tasha!!! Wonder Woman is in the ha'penny place to you! 😊

Best wishes for your Runaversary and wishing you many more happy miles in your future 😊

Hidden
Hidden

Amazing post Tasha! 🙌 That’s an incredible year you’ve had! Fantastic achievements! Happy anniversary & happy running 😊

Ang33333
Ang33333Graduate

Congratulations! 🍾🍾🍾🍾

Deals1
Deals1Graduate

Wow..you've achieved loads!! Well done . And have some fab new Goals too now. 👍👍😀🎉

That’s amazing! XX

You may also like...