Another consolidation run ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š: 11 days since... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
86,143 members โ€ข 117,909 posts

Another consolidation run ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

11 days since graduating and did a very enjoyable consolidation run. After a great Xmas and boxing day it was nice to get up and run before breakfast today. No targets, no pressure, just a slow and steady 30 minute run. parkrun no. 2 coming up on Saturday. My target is 30 minutes 3 times a week. 5k parkrun takes longer because I am slow but I'm grateful to C25k getting me here, grateful that I'm injury free and can run, grateful that a dry mild winter means I can run. Happy running everyone!

5 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Well done steviej99! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

1 like

Fantastic attitude Stevie! Enjoy parkrun and enjoy your running in 2019. ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Thanks cheekychipmunks. I'm only 62 but I know I know so many people with health issues big and small, I've got none, no joint pain, no back pain, so I really am grateful and should make the most of it. C25k had given me the step up to get off my .... couch!!

1 like

Fantastic isnโ€™t it? Iโ€™m just a few years younger, but like you I know so many people who complain of aches and pains etc all the time. Not us runners! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ

1 like

Know how you feel. The only time I had to take a break was a consequence of an overindulgence of merry water and an over optimistic dance manoeuvre. So well done.

You may also like...