Couch to 5K
71,700 members β€’ 103,725 posts

Graduated!! πŸŒπŸ’πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ†

Well happy to have completed the plan.

Thank you to all the mentors on here who post links and hints and tips and to all the support and encouragement that I have received over the last 2 months.

Keep running everyone, I’m aiming to consolidate over next 3-4 weeks

13 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Marvellous job Ceri πŸ₯‡β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Well done ! All the best with the next stage x

1 like

Thank you xx

1 like

Congratulations! Celebrate your achievement and enjoy consolidation, soon you’ll be running 30 and it’ll have been easy.

1 like

Thank you xx

Very well done Ceri! Your hard work and determination paid off. Now celebrate! πŸŽ‰ πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ…

1 like

Thank you xx

1 like

Many congratulations on your graduation fellow runner.

I think you might have seen the guide to post C25K running already, but here's the link anyway healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

Thank you Ian x

Congratulations Ceri1969 on graduating and completing week 9 run 3 of C25K πŸŽ“. To get your graduation badge and the word GRADUATE πŸŽ“ next to your username leave a message on the December πŸŽ„ πŸŽ… graduate post in the pinned posts on the right side of the healthunlocked C25K home page and tell the administrators that you have ran W9R3 of C25K πŸŽ“ πŸƒ 😊

1 like

Thank you for that info Al xx

It's now there Ceri GRADUATE πŸŽ“

Congratulations... happy running!!!

1 like

Well done, great achievement πŸ’ͺ🏼 hoping to do mine on Wednesday and see you in the December graduation post πŸ˜„

1 like

You may also like...