Winter is coming: 19 days since graduation... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

120,966 members β€’ 151,467 posts

Winter is coming

Suse70 profile image
Suse70Graduate
β€’6 Replies

19 days since graduation & have done 4 runs since then. Was on holiday for a week so that's my excuse & thought a wee break would not do me any harm. Have done 2 runs since back, one 30 minutes, one 25 & still quite shy of 5k. This doesn't bother me, I know it will come but concerned about keeping up the momentum during these dark mornings when I know I will struggle to get out of bed! Think I definitely prefer morning runs. Bought a head torch which ended up half way down my face. Trying the Nike run app but there's a bit too much motivational jibber jabber on there for my taste! Any suggestions welcome. Now I've finished the programme I find I am missing this wee community so hence this post. Apologies to anyone who has read this, I appear to have aimlessly rambled on. πŸ˜€

6 Replies
β€’

I think there is a follow-on app, but not sure what it is called, I’m sure others here will be able to tell you more 😊

Suse70 profile image
Suse70Graduate in reply to ItstheMarchHare

Thank you for the tip. I maybe should have checked that out but someone recommended the Nike app so I thought I'd try it. It's not for me!πŸ˜€

Oldfloss profile image
OldflossAdministrator

healthunlocked.com/bridgeto......

Check this out..... might be just what you need :)

Suse70 profile image
Suse70Graduate in reply to Oldfloss

I think you are right, looks exactly what I need! Thanks Oldfloss.πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Omg this is like a Game Of Thrones post!! Winter is coming 😳😳😳

Suse70 profile image
Suse70Graduate

Ha ha, thanks for noticing! I think I may need to imagine being chased by the White Walkers to keep going through winter!

You may also like...