Anything is possible : Not posted in a while but... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
96,312 members โ€ข 127,162 posts

Anything is possible

Carolinemcd
CarolinemcdGraduate
โ€ข9 Replies

Not posted in a while but still running and took part in a 5k race on Sunday. I say race because at least 100 of the 260 odd participants were racing. Me not so much. Although I did knock 1 and a half minutes off my PB bringing me home in (chip time) 42 minutes. I was totally overwhelmed and nervous but it was such fun and everyone (mmm perhaps except for the 100 who were too focused) were very supportive and lovely.

4 months ago this seemed impossible, now 3stone lost and a new found love of exercise, anything is possible!!

9 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest
Klangmeister
KlangmeisterGraduate

Glorious! Well done xx

Oldlady57
Oldlady57Graduate

Well done you, inspiring ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Well done, keep up the good work. You are very inspiring. Those โ€œfunโ€ runs scared me so I joined parkrun and now they donโ€™t seem so daunting ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

AlMorr
AlMorrGraduate

That's a decent time for you Carolinemcd, don't bother too much about those racers at the front, what we call them here on C25K gazelles, they are usually the club harrier runners out to beat each other and get PB's in sub-20 minute times, you did very well, nice photo of you with your medal.

Caroline thatโ€™s immense! Congratulations! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‡

I canโ€™t wait for a medal! ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‡ Bet youโ€™re proud, and so you should be. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

UnfitNoMore
UnfitNoMoreAdministrator

Bling bling! Well done, and never worry about the serious ones, theyโ€™re not around for long... fun, thatโ€™s what itโ€™s all about. Well done on your weight and running journeys.

Woohoo!! That smile says it all, you're positively glowing!

Well done you , onwards and upwards and loads more bling!!!!

Jag1jacq
Jag1jacqGraduate

Brilliant, well done!

You may also like...